Wednesday, October 5, 2016

At Home......

at my local Springville PW meeting I began my research about services in Utah Valley?  Kathleen Bowen is a great resource.
This morning. I read this: Luke 19:20. "If they keep quiet, the stones will cry out".   I read this from The Hour of Land by Terry Tempest Williams
Cesar Chavez wrote during one of his hunger strikes, "When we are really honest with ourselves, we must admit that our lives are really all that belong to us. So it is how we use our lives that determine what kind of men we are. It is my deepest belief that only by giving our lives do we find life.  I am convinced that the truest act of courage, the strongest act of manliness, is to sacrifice ourselves for others in a totally non-violent struggle for justice."

No comments:

Post a Comment